Thursday, May 29, 2008

Movie Review: Sex and the City



I have been SATC-ed a few hours ago. Although I haven caught any episodes of SATC, I love this show. It was so visually appealing and I am not referring to the 4 ladies in the show. But the clothes they wear, the bags they have, the Manolo Blahnik heels they wore is enough for me to drool. :) Love it. It's such a girls' show and therefore, best to watch with your gfs. Many funny scenes, extremely funny analogies.

Nope. I wont want to be a spoiler but there's some lessons i have taken home with me.

1. A walk-in wardrobe (like Carrie's new home) serves much purpose than a diamond ring. Something which I really really want in my future home - a walk-in wardrobe fills with many clothes for all occasion, shoes of all sorts.

2. Your gfs are always there for u. And be there for them too.

:) Enjoy the show!

Labels:

^momo^ @ 12:41 AM