Tuesday, May 27, 2008

momo's bedroom revamp phase one

Posted by Picasa

This marks the first phase of my bedroom revamp. Hmm. Maybe not much of a revamp. Got this nice flower decal from Ikea. Haha... You might be going "this is so momo!". :) It's something I always want: a wall with flowers painting. And Sky will go "oh no!" whenever i tell him about this tiny wish of mine. Btw, that gives u a sneak peep into my bedroom. I seldom receive visitors in my humble bedroom.

I have taken really long time to perfect the decoration. phew.. sweat! No idea how long this decal is going to remain there. The adhesiveness is wearing off from my constant tearing and sticking just to get it right. It will be perfect if I can draw it on the wall. Perhaps next time when I DIY-paint my room.

Next will be clearing some of the old stuffs away, start fixing up a wooden mini drawer set (which i bought 2 years ago from Ikea) and do some art work with it. *Grin* But first, i need to locate its whereabouts.Heh.

Labels: , ,

^momo^ @ 3:19 AM