Saturday, July 19, 2008

Addicted!

I'm addicted... to Perfect Cut, the 10pm show on Channel U!

It's so far one of the best local dramas for now, millions time better than the Channel 8's Beach.Ball.Babes (They should change the title to Beach.Ball.Bitches. Lol). It was an eyesore looking at Christopher Lee acting as an old buaya flirting with those young princesses and seeing the princesses bitching over him and uh.. volleyballs.

Alrite, back to Perfect Cut. A good show that comes with an excellent theme song! Every episode comes with a different storyline, end off with a meaningful message. And the actings by the actors/actresses are *2 thumbs up*.

I love.. my good old Thomas Ong! Wonder what he does to maintain his looks (elixir?). He still looked the same after all these years.. imagine "Zai Jian Ying Guang Lan" was a drama shown 10 years ago and everyone was crazy about that show, him and the song (I was so crazy that I could write down the song lyrics in my chinese textbook).

But sadly, it will end its run next Friday and also, it means that i probably have to miss the last episode. I will be feasting at The Line after the convocation ceremony.

So people, catch the show when you are free or watch it on tudou for those have not seen it. Good stuff!


Labels: , ,

^momo^ @ 1:54 AM