Monday, July 14, 2008

Woes and More Woes

I have been suffering from insomnia ever since the day I came back from my holidays. I have been thinking way too much and too much things have been bothering me. When i couldnt get to sleep at night, i end up feeling all lethargic and weary in the daytime. It's so terrible. I am becoming a batwoman, catwoman or something.

I am getting weary with all the job search. Very tired but I know i must hang on. Wonder how can my uncle tahan unemployment for so long (not actively looking for jobs either) and stay home look after his precious son? I have never ever feel so agonized before.

I was thinking about the decision I made last friday.. whether it was a sensible decision to make. By right, I shouldnt feel any regret or whatsoever. Yeah. I will still wait. Am I too fussy or I simply do not know what I really want? Why is it so difficult to find something I like?

Labels: , ,

^momo^ @ 11:42 AM