Thursday, August 7, 2008

So Wrong

I seriously think its easier to buy an air ticket to see him in Japan than to see him when he is back in Sg. Wtf. I haven seen him for ages b'cos his dad has glued himself to his baby Sky. Seriously, it's really wtf! If you think that I am currently enjoying his company right now, my friend.. you are so wrong. lol...

It's so tiring to run and hide from the dad for almost 4 years, like teenagers worrying about their parents knowing their puppy love. At our age, you must be thinking that it's hilarious and I find it very amusing too. But now, I find it exasperating, extremely. Gee. Especially when you know you have an injured bf and you cant see him even though he stayed freaking 15 mins away from you! And no.. i dun blame Sky. I guess he feels just as terrible.

Fine. Waited for 1.5 months.. Wait and wait and wait...until there's no more excitement...

Anyway, i appreciate my buddies for trying to talk to me. But I am just not in the right mind at the moment to do any talking and absolutely nothing is going in the right direction for me. Screwed up interview and all kind of fucking shit. Cant believe I hit quarter-life crisis so soon. Lalala....

Oh yeah.. was quite pissed after the interview. Maybe with myself and maybe with the interviewer as well. All i can say that these people over there seems to me, are all blinded to the reality outside their posh offices. Pui....

Labels: ,

^momo^ @ 5:01 PM