Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Chocolate Fondant

I have made 3 chocolate fondants today. 2 big-size and 1 small-size. What a feat! My 1st time making chocolate fondants but its recipe is very easy. I ate 1 big one myself and I find it not bad. At least the recipe works. :) Sorry! No picture of the chocolate oozing out. Wanted to take them but the cake ended up very messy (my fault). I will take a picture the next time round. Add some ice cream and voila! Your hot and cold sinful chocolate fondant!




Chocolate Fondant Recipe

Ingredients:
Steps:

1. Preheat oven to 180 deg C.
2. Melt the chocolate and butter, using microwave or water bath (approximately 4 to 5 mins)
3. Whisk the eggs and add in sugar slowly. Whisk the mixture till light and fluffy.
4. Sift the flour and add to the chocolate-butter mixture. Mix well.
5. Add the eggs to the chocolate-butter-flour mixture. Mix well till the mixture becomes smooth.
6. Coat the muffin cups or ramekins (6 or 7inch in diameter) with butter, followed by chocolate powder. Fill the muffin cup/ramekins with the mixture. Make 5 servings.
7. Bake them in the oven for approximately 6 mins.

Labels: , ,

^momo^ @ 6:05 PM