Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hair Woes

Argh!!! My hairstylist hopped to another salon again. Everytime he hops, the price will hop as well. This time round, he has moved on to a even more expensive salon and the trim alone costs 100 + bucks. *heartache* Maybe it's really time to change hairstylist. But my current hairstylist is really damn good and understands my hair so well that I entrust every single strand of my hair without question. (only request is not to give me bangs and cut too short.)

I am always having issues with my hair, particularly my wavy fringe. To me, your hair either break or made your look, so I do not really mind paying a bit more doing up my hair. New hairstyle really rejuvenate me...I particularly love my short hair now.

Sigh. It's distressing enough to think of where to find a good stylist to maintain my cut. :( I was thinking going to Shunji Matsuo/ICON. Anyone with any recommendation?

Labels:

^momo^ @ 12:43 AM